To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- New Hanover County Industrial Facilities & Pollution Control Financing Authority
- New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee
- Category: Cultural/Recreation
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
- Category: Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager
- Wilmington-New Hanover Port, Waterway and Beach Commission
- Categories: NC Beach & Waterway Association, Environmental Concerns, Terminals and Industry)
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at commissioners.nhcgov.com. Applications are needed by February 3, 2023 for consideration by the Board at the February 20, 2023 meeting.